You may be entitled to free travel on buses if you are:

  • disabled
  • aged 60 or over
  • injured service personnel

To find out more and apply, contact your local authority:

Search using:

Youth discounted bus travel

If you’re aged 16 to 18 and live in Wales you can apply for a MyTravelPass. This gives you one-third cheaper travel on local buses and on TrawsCymru longer-distance bus services.

Use on trains

Concessionary travel passes are also valid on some train services. For more information visit Arriva Trains Wales.