We purchased Cardiff Airport to benefit Wales, to support tourism and economic development.
Our key priorities for the airport are to:
- operate to a high standard providing the best experience for passengers and airlines
- create an environment to encourage growth of airlines and commercial partners
- maximise the opportunity for the benefit of Wales’ economy and businesses
- manage environmental impact of the airport operation
- achieve financial stability and operation of the airport
- improve connectivity to Wales
- support the St Athan-Cardiff Enterprise Zone
Potential investors in Wales want to see a thriving international airport for Wales. This will help us attract more business, inward investment and tourism.
For information about services and to give feedback contact Cardiff Airport.