Use this form to correct mistakes in the commons registers.

View details

Part of:
First published:
5 May 2017
Last updated:


Common land and greens: correct a mistake in the register (CA10 W)

63 KB
This file may not be accessible. Request a different format. If you use assistive technology (e.g. a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You can apply to:
• correct a mistake made by the registration authority;
• mistakes which would not add or remove land or what a right of common can do;
• remove a duplicate entry from the register;
• update a name or address;
• change the size of a common or green due to a water body changing course (for example a river)