A GDF will only be built in Wales if a community is willing to host it.
We are consulting on:
- arrangements for engaging with communities which may wish to enter discussions,
- how the boundaries of the potential host community might be defined,
- how community investment funding should be distributed,
- access by a community in discussions to independent third party expert views,
- how and when a community’s right to withdraw from discussions should operate,
- how and when to test public support to ensure that a community is willing to host a GDF.
For more information about this consultation, e-mail EQR@gov.wales
How to respond
Submit your comments by 20 April 2018, in any of the following ways:
Download the response form
Complete and return to:
Environmental Quality & Regulation