We are consulting on the legislative framework to facilitate the new curriculum’s implementation. This includes:
- The purpose and structure of the curriculum
- The Welsh and English languages
- Relationships and Sexuality Education for 3 to 16 year olds
- Religious Education for 3 to 16 year olds
- Right to withdraw from RE and RSE
- The assessment of learners.
This consultation focuses on the legislative framework for the curriculum. The detailed content of the new curriculum will be published in April 2019 for all schools to feedback and refine.
Draft regulatory impact assessment for proposed Curriculum and Assessment legislation
file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
How to respond
Submit your comments by 25 March 2019, in any of the following ways:
Download the response form.
Complete and return to:
Curriculum Reform Legislation Team
Curriculum and Assessment Division